IM That IM Tags
Article Writing (1)
Helpful Tips and Tricks (5)
Shopping Cart Integration (1)
Using Pixlr.com To Create Quick Images for AdWords Display Network ads, Banner Ads, Etc.
Watch this 2-hour webinar to get up to speed with using Pixlr.com to edit Adwords Display Network ads of all shapes and sizes allowed (including mobile), or to just use it as a super editor accessible from any computer you could be on in the world (having Internet access, of course).
Click the image to watch this video on YouTube. It is in HD 1080p, so will be crisp and clear viewed full-screen (or watch at lower settings if your computer is lagging at 1080p)
Pixlr is not a download – it is an entirely online, power-packed graphics program!
It can get files to edit directly from the web (from image URLs), and get and save files from Pixlr’s own cloud storage (free!), Flickr, Picassa, Facebook and can also perform Quick-sharing via Pixlr’s Imm.io resource. Save to the cloud or to your hard drive! Supports layers, blending modes, selections and masks, layer styles, and much, much more!
Find my templates at http://terrybritton.com/pixlr_templates.html
Other Links mentioned in the video:
Sample not-public-domain Terms and Conditions:
- Mike Filsaime’s “Evergreen Business System” – A Webinar Spoofing system?
- Using Pixlr.com To Create Quick Images for AdWords Display Network ads, Banner Ads, Etc.
- Article Spinning Software – Unethical?
- A nice $5 course on using Fiverr.com
- Shopping Cart Integration with Quickbooks
- Kim Roach Marketer Extraordinaire!
- Google AdSense Setup Tutorials
- How to Link Directly to a Clickbank Product Order Page
My Other Projects
Or, Try the Free Version First: